What is a Non Consumer?
A Non Consumer is a sole trader or company who purchases goods and services for business use. Finance is available for New and Used Passenger Cars and Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV's). We are happy to discuss any of the products listed below with you. Our team can help advise on a bespoke solution that best suits your requirements. Here is a little more information for you about each of our Non Consumer products...
A) Non Consumer HP
This is our standard Hire Purchase Agreement for SME's. Available for Passenger Cars and LCV's over 12-61 months depending on vehicle age. Some of the key features are as follows -
- Fixed term, fixed interest rate. Payments are fixed
- Deposit ranges from 10%-20% depending on age and type of vehicle
- Available for balances in excess of €4,000
- Subject to normal credit criteria and credit searches
- Vehicle must be sourced from an approved SIMI / franchised motor dealer in the Republic of Ireland
- If customer is VAT registered, VAT content can be reclaimed after inception of Agreement - applicable to commercial vehicles only
- Suitable for SME's who do not want a Non Consumer Hire Purchase Agreement
- Available for cars and vans (LCV's)
- Rentals allowable against tax on P&L A/c
- VAT applicable Agreement. Therefore, on qualifying commercial vehicles, VAT can be reclaimed on a monthly basis if customer is VAT registered
- At the end of the Agreement, upon payment of the final rental, ownership of the goods transfers to the customer
C) Contract Hire
- Only available from selected and approved SIMI Dealerships
- Available over 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- No option is available to purchase vehicle
- Vehicle is rented for an agreed period and then must be returned to the original supplying dealership
- No capital expenditure outlay. Rentals are fixed for duration of term
- A vehicle maintenance contract is also available for the duration of the rental period
Consult your local SIMI Dealer or specialist leasing company for full details.