Senior Credit Analyst (Sept. 2018) - CLOSED
Date: September 2018
Location in Ireland: Greater Dublin Area
The Role: Senior Underwriter / Credit Analyst – SME Credit
Employment Type: Full Time & Permanent
Company Industry: Financial Services – Asset Finance
Company Description: First Citizen Finance (“First Citizen”) was established in 2012 by the Management team of their former business which had become one of Ireland’s leading providers of corporate and retail financial services. First Citizen has successfully continued with the provision of a wide range of products and services, particularly Asset finance lending across a diverse range of Asset classes.
Job Description: First Citizen’s Asset Finance division has seen considerable growth since its entry into the market in February 2014. As part of our ongoing expansion, applicants are being sought for the role of Senior Credit Analyst / Underwriter in our Dublin City office, particularly to support First Citizen’s SME Asset Finance Business. This role requires the successful candidate to be in a position to assess all forms of credit risk, and to implement First Citizen’s Credit and other Policies in order to support the successful ongoing growth of the business.
Job Skills & Requirements: The successful candidate is likely to have the following key skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the credit function of an established lending institution
- Educated to third level / professional qualification level
- Knowledge of key SME sectors, including the Agri sector
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory landscape governing the SME Finance sector
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of asset finance products, including leasing, hire purchase, and loans
- Experience with portfolio risk analysis, including risk analysis technology
- Credit application risk assessment / underwriting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal, written and numerical skills)
- Minimum APA (Accredited Product Advisor)
A competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday, 28th September 2018
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Mr. Michael Conlon, Head of HR, First Citizen Finance, Gloucester Square, Dublin 1. To download a printable version of this job posting, please click HERE.
How To Apply
Candidates should apply by forwarding a CV stating the title of the role applied for, to arrive by 3pm on Friday, 28th September 2018. We'll contact successful applicants directly to arrange interviews.
By Post: To Michael Conlon, HR Consultant, First Citizen Finance, Gloucester Square, Dublin 1; or
By Email: email@example.com; or
Apply via Linkedin: Click HERE
SME Lending Managers (CLOSED)
Date: 19th June 2018
Location(s) in Ireland: Number of positions available
The Role: Lending Manager in the area of SME / Equipment Finance (Field Sales)
Job Function Keywords: Strategy / Planning – Business Development – SME / Equipment Finance
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent
Company Industry: Financial Services – SME / Equipment Finance
Company Description: First Citizen Finance (“First Citizen”) is one of Ireland’s leading providers of corporate and retail financial services. We provide a wide range of products and services, particularly asset finance lending and portfolio servicing. As part of its ongoing expansion, First Citizen launched its CRE Lending division in 2016 and we are now looking to recruit a number of SME Lending Managers for our SME / Equipment Finance Division. The successful candidates will join the First Citizen team reporting to the Head of Equipment Finance.
Job Description: First Citizen’s Equipment Finance division exploits the considerable market opportunity for strong, experienced, well-resourced and focussed providers of financial solutions into this sector. Activity levels in the SME / Equipment finance sector are growing strongly. Based upon market developments, this trend will continue for the foreseeable future. The SME Lending Managers will play a key role in the development and maintenance of relationships with intermediaries and customers directly. They will assist in the growth of the SME / Equipment portfolio. This is an opportunity to work in a progressive, highly motivated team.
Requirements for this Role: We offer excellent career opportunities to the right candidates, who are likely to demonstrate the following key characteristics:
- Likely to be currently, or recently, involved in an Irish SME lending or SME / Equipment Finance transaction origination role, with 5 years’ experience;
- Strong understanding of the Irish SME lending market, and the key factors influencing it;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Proven, demonstrable, relationship management skills;
- Ability to process various types of SME loan applications through identification, negotiation, approval and activation stages, including strong financial assessment skills;
- Appropriate formal product knowledge, likely to be evidenced through relevant qualifications and / or professional memberships;
- A high level of attention to detail regarding all aspects of their role; and
- As the role involves working as part of a team, an ability to facilitate team support is required
Closing Date for Applications: Friday, 20th July 2018
A highly competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate. To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Mr. Michael Conlon, Head of HR, First Citizen Finance, Gloucester Square, Dublin 1. To download a printable version of this job posting, please click HERE.
How To Apply
Candidates should apply by forwarding a CV stating the title of the role applied for, to arrive by 1pm on Friday, 20th July 2018. We'll contact successful applicants directly to arrange interviews.