USEFUL RESOURCES / LINKS
The impact to individuals and businesses alike during the COVID-19 outbreak can be severe so it is vital that we all know what supports are available out there. Here is a list of some important ones, along with a link to each to get more information...
- Microfinance Ireland - COVID-19 Business Loan
- Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection - COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
- Office of the Revenue Commissioners - Revenue announce measure to assist SMEs experiencing cashflow difficulties arising from COVID-19
- Government of Ireland - COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
- Government of Ireland - Short Time Work Support
- Government of Ireland - COVID-19 Wage Subsidy Scheme
- Government of Ireland - Illness Benefit for COVID-19
- Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation - Supports for SMEs
- Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI) - COVID-19 Working Capital Loan Scheme
- Enterprise Ireland - Enterprise Supports
COVID-19 FORBEARANCE TERMS
All customers who are impacted by COVID-19 and approved for forbearance by First Citizen Finance will receive correspondence confirming agreed terms. Evidence as specified in the correspondence must be provided to First Citizen Finance in order to activate the payment break. The following arrangement with respect to Interest and Fees will apply.
In all cases, Reschedule Fees will be waived.
- Where a payment break is agreed, the relevant monthly payments will be added to the end of the Agreement with no additional Interest applied.
- In cases where partial monthly payments are deferred, First Citizen Finance will agree amended rescheduling of these instalments with the customer on a case by case basis and based upon the same Interest rate as originally applied to the Agreement. Such cases will typically involve the foregone payments being made after the scheduled end of the Agreement.