We hope you and your family are keeping well and safe during these unprecedented and challenging times.
First Citizen Finance has taken all necessary measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and customers. We understand that you may be concerned about COVID-19 and the impact this may have for you or your business.
We’re here to help and support you, please get in touch if you need us.
Your First Citizen Finance team.
Useful Resources / Links
The impact to individuals and businesses alike during the COVID-19 outbreak can be severe so it is vital that we all know what supports are available out there. Here is a list of some important ones, along with a link to each to get more information...
- Microfinance Ireland - COVID-19 Business Loan
- Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection - COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
- Office of the Revenue Commissioners - Revenue announce measure to assist SMEs experiencing cashflow difficulties arising from COVID-19
- Government of Ireland - COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
- Government of Ireland - Short Time Work Support
- Government of Ireland - COVID-19 Wage Subsidy Scheme
- Government of Ireland - Illness Benefit for COVID-19
- Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation - Supports for SMEs
- Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI) - COVID-19 Working Capital Loan Scheme
- Enterprise Ireland - Enterprise Supports